The goal of the sponsorship program for the council is to enhance the credibility of the organization and to increase potential partnerships. The council appreciates the support of sponsors and offers the benefits listed below. Sponsorship of a program or social event is not limited to members of the Greater North Shore Estate & Financial Planning Council.
- Bimonthly Programs - $750 each
- Social Events $3,000 for each event
Benefits Included with Sponsorship:
When in person Sponsor is welcome to:
- Remarks to audience by a representative of the sponsor’s firm. Two minute introduction opportunity at the beginning of the Meeting’s formal presentation.
- Three complimentary tickets to bi-monthly program/and five complimentary tickets for social event sponsor’s employees.
- Sponsor may provide their company logo, and a link to their website or email address for inclusion in Council program invitations and notices.
- Display a table banner with logo.
- Display a podium banner with logo.
- Distribution of company literature or materials at the event.
- Utilize an exhibition table at back of room.
- Display Welcome signage with logo on easel for duration of event.
The board of directors of the council has evaluated the variety of benefit options available for council sponsors and has determined that the following are excluded from benefits of sponsorship.
- Introduction of speaker by a representative of the sponsor’s firm.
- Access to council membership list or access to attendance list for the sponsored program/event.
- Sponsor ads in the membership directory or sponsor logos on the web site.
- Sponsor does not have input into the programming for the event sponsored. All speaker and programming decisions are made by the Programming Chairperson and the Council Board.
- Sponsor may not sponsor an event where the Event Speaker is employed by the sponsor.
Sponsorship contribution must be received by the Council before the sponsored event. Note that any sponsor, who has not made prior payment of the sponsorship contribution will not have the opportunity to address the Council membership at the sponsored event.