Bimonthly Membership Meeting
Wednesday, May 18, 2016, 7:30 am - 9:15 am
Highland Park Country Club
1201 Park Avenue, Highland Park, IL, 60035 | map
- Speaker: Terrell Isselhard, Chuhak & Tecson
- Topic: Professional Business Divorce
- Doors open at 7:30 A.M. for a buffet breakfast and networking.
- Presentation Begins at 8:00 A.M., and adjournment will be by 9:15 A.M.
- To receive MCLE credit, please supply your ARDC number
- For CFP credit please provide your CFP ID
Overview of Presentation:
Mr. Terrell Isselhard will discuss the issues surrounding what are the complications when a professional organization (Doctors, Accountants, Lawyers, Financial Advisors, etc.) decide to separate and no longer work together. He will also suggest solutions to these issues.
Terrell Isselhard, a Principal with Chuhak & Tecson, focuses his practice in business law and planning, healthcare law, income tax, and estate and trust planning for closely held corporations and their owners, both in the healthcare field and other industries. Because Mr. Isselhard has a broad knowledge and experience in various areas of tax planning, Terrell Isselhard has established a national practice representing wealthy individuals, owners of closely held corporations, physicians, physician organizations and other healthcare providers in a broad range of business, financial and healthcare matters.